Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Pirate Party

This post is going to be mostly pictures. And they were almost all taken by my dad. I was very busy that day decorating and hosting with Darin, and my Aunt stole my camera, so I'm glad someone got some pics! ;)

We went up the day before to fill up the water slide and fill the treasure chests, and I'm really glad we did. The water slide was much more difficult than we thought it would be!


We filled the chests with their treasure



Seriously, how gorgeous are these? I have some talented relatives!


We hung all of the clues




And here are the photos from the party! Obviously, they're mostly of the kiddos. Next time I will try to remember to grab photos of the decorations and the food table and stuff like that, because it was all so fun!

Chiara and Eleni. One of my favorite pictures of the day!

Chiara with her map

PJR and Eleni with their keys around their necks and their maps

Finding the first clue!

Me helping Chiara

Eleni getting a clue!

PJR opening his treasure chest!

Pretty sure she can't get any cuter

Wait, looks like she can!

Eleni with her treasure

All of the chests were burried in Treasure Island

These boats (and the frog slap bracelet!) were in the chests. They were really fun!


She melts our hearts. I'm in love with this picture

So that's it. Like I said, there was more going on that didn't get photographed, but I'm sure you can use your imagination! Thank you to everyone who helped out and made it such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment