Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Let's Play Catch Up!

Like always, I've been MIA. This time it isn't my fault. Well, it's never my fault -- let's be clear about something! Kidding.

My aunt stole my camera. She's a clepto! I'm not even kidding, either. She says she didn't do it on purpose, the camera just ended up in her purse. And if anyone thinks I'm joking, I'm not. She also ended up with my Grandma's camera. Maybe she's turning into PJR and is obsessed with them like he is with fans? So this is my excuse for not updating the blog since the Pirate Party. Glad we got the finger pointed. Let's move on!

We've been pretty busy this month! I'm going to try to break this up into a few posts in case any of you have the attention span of Sam. Which is tiny. So let's play home updates, shall we?

Before:
Chris actually put this back up on the wall so I could take a "before" picture.
After:
Not a big change, we know. We have a board with hooks we want to install below the mirror, and we eventually want an entry way bench too

Before:
This isn't a true "before." There were several black frames hanging that we took off
After:
Before:
End of the hallway. Left side is the bigger guestroom and right side is the bathroom
After:
This frame was where the mirror/window is now. If you're really observant you will see that PJR and A are now in the middle and Jonas is in the bottom left

Before:
This actually did have some random plants in pots, but the crew didn't snap a true before
After:
Thanks to my in-laws and husband we have some new hedges planted and drip system in place!
Before:
Note: The "before" you are supposed to see here is the coffee table
After:


Pretty cool, huh?! My grandpa surprised us and had it finished at the party. I brought it home, put the old one in our bedroom and put this one right in place. We still need to find some baskets and play around with it a bit. We love it!

So, I think that's it for now! With September will come new home improvements and DIY projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment