So there you have it, folks! We did pretty darn bad, didn't we? Let's see what we can do in September!
- Run the water line in the fridge
- Shave the doors
- Rewire the light in the garage
- Start the deck gate project
- Make something that includes chalkboard paint
- Lose 5 pounds
- Try not to fall the entire month of September
- Go to bodypump at least once a week
- Get Jason and Amanda's wedding gift
- Do something noteworthy enough to put on our Christmas card (more on that later)
- Book our camping trip with Darin and Mike
- Go to Ikea
- Go to the Goodwill Outlet
I will add to this if we remember anything else we wanted to try and get done this month. Here is to better luck in September!