Thursday, April 12, 2012

26 weeks

I didn't want to go a WHOLE month without blogging, so I decided to post an update one day short of an entire month. Whatever.

There is so much to update. I guess I will just do a 26-week post and then maybe a nursery one shortly after? Maybe.

STATS:
Her size:
Cucumber
How far along: 26 weeks and 2 days today
Total weight gain: 11 pounds
Sleep: My back is still sore, but not as bad since I started using the Boppy (not the body pillow, just regular old Boppy). I even brought the Boppy to a Bachelorette party in Tahoe I went to last weekend. If my baby bump wasn't enough to make me feel a little out of place, the Boppy certainly did! My dreams are crazytown though. If you ask Chris how my pregnancy is going he will mention my dreams. I will take that over "she is a crazy B that won't stop eating!" Hahaha.
Maternity Clothes: I decided to pack up all of my pre-pregnancy clothes. Cindy graciously gifted me a tub full of maternity clothes, so I decided to just use those. I'm still wearing some "regular" stuff, and my maternity jeans are all too big still, but my old jeans would cry if I tried to squeeze into them.
Food cravings: Oh this is a fun question. Definitely Cooler Ranch Doritos. I've only had them twice, though. The other day I wanted a cheeseburger, but not badly enough to make or buy one.
Food aversions: I would like to update my previous aversion to fat free refried beans. I tried them again (in a soup) and they were just fine. So zero food aversions that I can think of. I mean really, are you surprised?
Symptoms I HAVE: Hmm. Well I still get full really easily. And I've been having quite a few BH contractions. My pelvic floor (that's what I'm calling it, but I really have no clue if that's what it is or not) gets really sore if I overdo it. Like when I decided to randomly run with Ari and Porter the other day...I limped for the remainder of the day :) Also, I got sore there after doing the scavenger hunt in Tahoe for two hours. But I'm sure this question is refering to heartburn and such? I've got nothing. And I'd like to keep it that way.
Stretchmarks: None so far.
Doctor’s Appointment: I have my Glucose Tolerance Test tomorrow, as well as my normal every-four-week appointment. Let's hope I pass this thing! Chris will be coming, and the NP will be going over the classes the hospital offers which I'm looking forward to.
Movement: She moves all the time. Chris can see and feel her now without a problem. He thinks it's sooooo weird.
Belly Button: It's still an inie, or innie. It is starting to kind of poke out though.
Gender: GIRL!
Best moment of the week:
  • The thing I'm most excited about I can't say :)
  •  Porter and Alex learning how to ride their motorcycles
  • This wasn't last week, but seeing Jonas and his parents. It was a really special time!
What I’m looking forward to: Baby Showers. Finishing up the nursery.
What I miss: Sleeping well and eating. Not feeling like I'm seven times my age when I do simple tasks like bending over or getting up.

26 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment