Sunday, July 31, 2011

August Goals

Well, I already know this is going to be a BUSY month! My brother, sister-in-law, and baby Jonas will be here visiting. Chris turns 27. We are having a massive family party. I have bunco. I think there's a bridal fair/show we should go to for Kelsey. We are going to the Giants game on Friday. P and A start Kindergarten! We are hosting a game night. You get the idea, it's a very busy month for us!

Despite those things, we do have a few things we'd like to get done this month! And without further adieu...

  • Make applique shirts/onesies for the partay
  • Create the treasure maps for the partay
  • Make oreo cookie truffles
  • Come up with a game plan for the deck gate
  • Re-wire the light in the garage (Dad?)
  • Run the water line to the fridge (Dad?)
  • Create a crawl space in the attice (Dad, are you still reading this)
  • Honestly, I think there was one more thing that included you, Dad! I will ask Chris...
  • Start on the new shrubs in the front
  • Decide to either make a bedskirt or purchase one for the guestroom
  • Do my weights workout at least four times a week
I think Chris might have had one more goal, so I will have to check with him. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment